Friday, October 28, 2011

PERFECT BROWNIES!

If you're like me, you love to bake brownies because you love to EAT them!  However, I DON'T like to make brownies when they are for other people to enjoy, simply because I am embarrassed by how they look!  I have never in my entire life made a pan of brownies that didn't end up looking like a chopped up chocolate gooey mess by the time I finished cutting them and putting them on a tray.  Not even thinking, I signed up to send brownies for my son's class Halloween party.  As the day to actually bake them drew near, I started to get more and more anxious about sending a pile of chocolate goo with him to school.  I could just imagine all the moms in attendance looking at the plate and saying, "Who made thoooooose?"  Sad fact that I am actually worried about what other people think about my brownie baking skills....  ANYHOW, the night before I had to bake them I decided to purchase one of those Perfect Brownie Pans.
This is definitely one of the BEST purchases I've ever made!  I had my doubts as to whether or not this AS SEEN ON TV product could live up to the commercials, but it seriously outdid itself!  I have posted pictures of my perfect brownies for you to enjoy.  If you don't have one of these things and you love brownies, you need to get one!!!!!
                                       Look at those perfect sides - NO clumpy, gooey mess!
                                                          Like I said, perfect brownies!
Notice, two are missing.  Franklyn insisted on trying them out before taking them to school!  As much as I wanted to try them, I resisted!  

No comments: