Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Poop and Football Players

A few weeks ago a friend of mine found a really neat idea on Pinterest.  I decided Franklyn would HAVE to help me put it together and take it for his class Halloween party.  We had a lot of fun putting the PUMPKIN POOP together!  Cheap project...  Little bags from Hobby Lobby ($1 for 100), card stock pumpkin paper from Hobby Lobby (about $3), and a big container of Cheese Balls (about $5.48 at WalMart)!  We bagged it up and he took it to school with him this morning.  I really hope the kids get a kick out of it!
Considering Franklyn is not at all a sports fan, I was shocked when he told me he wanted to be a UT football player this year!  Franklyn's school always has a costume parade on Halloween.  So, this morning I dressed him up in his AWESOME costume and sent him off to school.    I have to say, the costume was incredible!

No comments: